ALL SALES AND CHARGES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS
Your completion of this authorized form helps us to protect you, our valued customer, from credit card fraud. All information entered on this form will be strictly confidential by Sun State Hemp.
SUN STATE HEMP DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
This Distribution Agreement (“Contract”) is an agreement on this ____ day of ___________ 201__ between “Sun State Hemp” with its principal place of business located at 4800 SW 51st Street, Suite # 106, Davie, Florida 33314, and ________________________________, (“Hereinafter referred to as “Distributor”) with its principal place of business located at ______________________________________________.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
NOW THEREFORE, for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged by the execution of this agreement, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound, hereby Sun State Hemp and Distributor agree as follows:
- DEFINITIONS. In this Agreement, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
- "Products" mean those CBD and CBD related products as developed by Sun Sate Hemp (a full list is available at www.SunStateHemp.com).
- Distributor is a vendor authorized to sell genuine Sun State Hemp® Products.
DISTRIBUTOR COVENANTS AS FOLLOWS:
- Distributor warrants that they will only purchase authentic Sun State Hemp, LLC products. Distributor acknowledges that he will be liable to the full extent of the law, both civil and criminal, for selling counterfeit products, which will be the cause for the immediate termination of this contract.
- Distributor will be bound by minimum prices that may be instituted by Sun State Hemp in the future in order to protect the integrity of the brand.
- Distributor will not sell Sun State Hemp Products on eBay, Rakuten, or any third party website, without the express written approval of Sun State Hemp. Selling Sun State Hemp® Products on unauthorized websites will be considered trademark/copyright infringement. Sun State Hemp has the right to remove listings of Sun State Hemp® Products from unauthorized websites.
- RIGHT TO COUNSEL. This Agreement was freely entered into and there was an opportunity to review this document with counsel.
- SEVERABLE PROVISIONS. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired.